Sunday, March 11, 2012

Internet Goodies Part 1

Brian & I love visiting funny websites and keeping up with internet memes. We always spam each other and share links of funny stuff. We've grown to be big fans of this awesome website, sofapizza. Thanks to this, my collection of saved funnies has been continually growing and I thought I'd share it here because it's too good not to! tastefullyoffensive also gets special mention for being the runner-up.

Let's start with the lone elephant.



Brian really loved this one.



This one had me in stitches for weeks and it's been my wallpaper ever since I found it. This was what made me into a sofapizza fan.



To end today's internet goodies feature, here's a really cute one.



I got lots more to unload in the next few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment